Friday, June 20, 2014

My Go To Summer Dress

Every summer, I find that dress. The one that I want to wear everywhere. Last year, it was the JCrew Navy Scalloped dress (here is a similar version from this year's collection), which I still adore. This year, it is the Annie Griffin Collection Cooper Block Stripe Dress. It's navy. And striped. I can't think of a better combination, unless we added polka dots! (If you sign up for emails on their website, you receive 15% off your first order.) 


I first wore the dress to a wine party I hosted and paired with my Tom's wedges


Here, I wore the dress to work and decided to dress it up a bit with a blazer. I got mine from JCrew a couple of years ago but here is a similar one. I'm in love with my new Jimmy Choo wedges and think they go with everything (which they do!) I also always have my Loren Hope Gold Link Bracelet on paired with my Kate Spade Bangle

Do you have a go to summer dress? I would love to see!

xoxo,

Danielle & Henry 

No comments:

Post a Comment