Monday, July 21, 2014

All White

I've always loved the all white look especially during the summer. Though I was an admirer of the style, I avoided it due to the paleness of my skin and looked on as my friends of the tanner variety embraced it.

Well, no more avoiding white for me. This summer, I have loved wearing all white.


I love this Lola Top by YT Clothing and all of their tops in Ivory pair nicely with bright white bottoms. 


I added a little nude with this skinny J.Crew belt. (Old, but here is a newer option.) 




Similar look with white jeans and this Madewell top. 


Here is a little throwback to last summer when I first embraced the all white look and posted my first #ootd mirror pic! 

Labor Day will be here before you know it, wear white while you can. 

xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment