Monday, July 7, 2014

Colorful Dress Additions Part 1

It's no secret that I love all things navy. I would be perfectly content if my entire wardrobe consisted of nothing but navy items. I tend to stay away from colorful items because they can be seasonal and trendy pieces that are just not worth the investment. However, I recently found myself day dreaming about a few more colorful pieces and had to share. 

First up, this Lilly dress. I spotted the dress during a Lilly sale about a month ago and grabbed a bathing suit in the same print. I don't think the dress is in the Lilly stores anymore but you can find the dress in a few online boutiques if you search for the Sea Soiree print. I paired the dress with a Lilly clutch that I have had for a few years now but this current one would look great! 









Did you notice this blog post was titled Part 1? Stay tuned for another fun colorful dress later this week!

xoxo,

Danielle & Henry 


No comments:

Post a Comment