Monday, July 28, 2014

Navy Polka Dot Shorts

On my recent trip to Chicago where I grabbed this Striped Navy Blazer from Zara, I also found the most perfect navy polka dot shorts. I have what I like to call "athletic thighs" so I always find it difficult to shop for shorts. These are perfect! With it feeling like 100+ most days, I try to keep my outfits as light as possible. The hot pink silk cami from J. Crew is so light, I am pondering going back for more since I feel like August is only going to get hotter. 





          

                                Zara Polka Dot Shorts                       Loren Hope Elva Tassel Necklace

                              

                        Tory Burch Miller Sandals                                    J.Crew Silk Cami 


xoxo,

Danielle

PS. When I was home in Florida, I did a little bit of pattern play with the shorts. You can never have too much navy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment