Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Neiman Marcus Last Call Sale Finds

I know there has been a lot of hype around the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale recently, but I happen to be a bigger fan of the Neiman Marcus Last Call Sale. I popped in at the start of the sale and grabbed this Navy Lace Gaviota Dress by Trina Turk. It was originally $298 and I paid $93 in the store! (The sale is online through today and they are taking an additional 25% off purchases.) I think I am going to wear the dress to a wedding over Labor Day Weekend. May have to splurge on this clutch to go with it.  




I picked up these two dresses at the sale! 
(Mom, I promise they were cheaper in stores than online!)

          
                        Similar Version Online                    Trina Turk Loma Dress (In Neimans Stores)

Daydreaming about these other online finds! 








Happy Shopping!

xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment