Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Striped Blazer

I was in Chicago a few weeks ago and spent some time shopping along Michigan Avenue. While most of the shopping was window shopping, I was very excited to go into Zara. I always see the cutest things online but we don't have one in Charlotte. They happened to be having a huge sale that weekend  and the first thing I saw when I walked in, was this navy and white striped blazer. (Remember how much I love a blazer.)  Of course, I was in heaven! 




Since there are so many summer sales going on right now, I can't stop thinking of all of the possibilities for my new blazer. 
                                                                                          








Zara Blazer  

      

Tory Flats                                    J.Crew Dress


xoxo,

Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment