Friday, July 18, 2014

Tortoise Shell Everything

I have a confession to make. I am obsessed with all things tortoise. Until recently, I always thought tortoise accessories looked better on blondes and were harder for brunettes to pull off. It started with a pair of Kate Spade sunglasses, then Tory Burch ones, then a Loren Hope bracelet, YT earrings, and well now I can't stop. I found myself browsing the internet and admiring the many tortoise shell accessory options and thought I would share some of my favorites here.



I will start with my favorites because well, they happened to be named after me!
How cute are these Danielle Earrings from YT? 


I don't have this Tortoise Chain necklace by Tuckernuck but I know it would make a great addition to my accessory collection. 


I agree with Mackenzie, these Tortoiseshell Bangles are timeless. 


I actually have two pairs of tortoise shell sunglasses. The first pair were Kate Spade that I purchased a few years ago and thought they were gone forever when a screw fell out. Out of desparation, I rushed to the mall and when Kate Spade did not have any other tortoise options, I purchased a very similar pair from Tory Burch. A few months later, I found the missing screw to repair the Kates and voila, I now have two very similar pairs of tortoise shell sunglasses. (Not a bad problem to have.) Both are no longer available but these Kate Spade options would make a great addition to my collection! 


I love changing phone cases and well I feel my phone is in need of this Tory Burch beauty! 

Hope you enjoyed my finds. Have you seen any fun tortoise shell pieces lately? 

xoxo,

Danielle

PS. Happy Weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment