Monday, August 25, 2014

Apartment Tour: Bedroom

The final stop of my palace apartment tour is my bedroom. If you follow my Home Sweet Home board on Pinterest, you could probably guess that I would love an all white bedroom (all white house, even better.) Unfortunately, Henry does not approve of this style and I had to trade in my beautiful white bedroom for something a bit more concealing to dirty puppy paws. 

I adore my Serena and Lily bedding. It was a splurge I made three years ago and it may have lost a bit of its shine due to weekly washings (when you share a bed with a 100 pound dog, this is a necessity) but I still love it. (A little hint, if you stalk their website enough you will start to see 40% off Ads on your sidebars. Thanks Google!) The monogrammed pillows were a more recent splurge from Pottery Barn. I'm not a big monogram fan, I think it can be overdone, but on the pillows its a nice touch. My headboard came from Target online a few years ago. I don't think they have it anymore but they definitely have some newer, cuter styles. (Did you know that if you have AAA and log in to Target through their site you get 10% off of your order and free shipping? That's how I afforded this headboard for $100.)  

I like my bedside table to be really personal so I keep a picture of Henry, a framed sweet letter from a friend, fresh flowers, my favorite rosary, and a candle. I also love this print from The Everygirl. I have a phone case with the same quote. #neversettle

I also like to use my jewelry as decor. I grabbed the tray from Ikea a few years ago and filled it with some of my favorite Lily Pulitzer and Kate Spade jewels. These acrylic jewelry stands from The Container Store are perfect for holding all of my bangles. Jewelry is too pretty (and expensive) to be hidden in a drawer. And to complete the room, I keep one of my first Inslee prints. She's very chic. Always my inspiration when getting ready. 




                                       






Hopefully you enjoyed the tour. In case you missed it, check out my previous posts on the Office, Dining Area, and Living Room!

xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment