Friday, August 1, 2014

Charlotte Brunch Spot: Little Spoon

I love finding new places to eat around Charlotte so I thought I would start sharing a few of my favorite spots here. 

Little Spoon recently opened up along Selwyn Avenue. Since it is walking distance from my apartment, I pass it daily and have been eagerly waiting for it to open. It was well worth the wait. 


(Notice the man in yellow with his thumbs up?) 



Little Spoon is a farm to table concept and everything was delicious in addition to fresh. They have a large chalkboard in the back that lists all of the local farms they use and their menu changes daily. 

My friend Emily and I could not decide what to get so we ordered a few things and split them all. We ordered a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich, a shredded chicken sandwich, bacon, and cinnamon crunch toast. Not pictured, the vegetable chips we sampled from the table next to us. (Thanks for sharing!) 

I was recently looking forward to ordering their hot pocket and pop tart, but they sold out by the time we got there at 11:30. Early bird gets the worm (or the poptart.) They serve breakfast and lunch Monday through Saturday and brunch on Sundays. 

Can't wait to go back soon!

xoxo,

Danielle

PS. A huge amount of gratitude goes to Emily who spent Sunday morning taking pictures for me to feature on the blog this week! You're the best and have always have photography to fall back on if teaching doesn't work out. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment