Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Boy Jean

It's not even Labor Day yet and I am already turning in my white jeans for fall staples. While my style is mostly girly, I do love a few staples from the men's department. My Dad's watch? Yes, please! Men's button downed shirts with leggings and puffy vest? Don't mind if I do. Mid 90s oversized sweater finds at the Junior League Warehouse? Perfection. 

I was pretty pleased to discover these Boy Jeans at Madewell. Slouchy comfort, I'm in fall heaven. Since the jeans were more boyish, I dressed it up a bit to give it a more feminine look. 



You know I love tortoise


Older oversized Kate Spade pearls and a J. Crew top (similar.)


Louboutin heels. 


If you donate an older pair of denim to Madewell they will be donated to provide housing insulation for those in need and you get $20 off of your jeans purchase!

xoxo,

Danielle

5 comments:

  1. I love comfortable boyfriend jeans!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we are on the same page! Checked out your blog, we definitely have an interest in a lot of the same brands. Conde Nast... big dreams! :)

      Delete
  2. madewell is so wonderful! i love how you paired the feminine pearls with the boyfriend jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it. Thanks... Not sure if you follow her but I loved this look today too. http://agirlastyle.com/2014/08/breton-stripes-boyfriend-jeans/

      Delete
  3. wow good looking jeans you have shared in this post blue jeans is awesome.
    jeans online

    ReplyDelete