Monday, September 15, 2014

Navy & Black & Brown

Fall is in the air and I am oh so excited! Growing up, I remember black and brown combinations being big no-no's and navy and black were not even considered. I've been playing around with black and brown for a few years and have always thought they compliment each other well and was thrilled last year when navy and black became an official thing. I love navy (#navyornothing) and at least half of my closet is black due to its slimming abilities so this really was my idea of fashion heaven! 

I put together this little outfit which is perfect for fall using the trifecta of navy, black, and brown! The entire outfit is from the J.Crew & Madewell family... love. 



You may remember my hot pink silk cami from here and here



Picked these up when I grabbed my Boy Jeans


I wore my black suede pumps I picked up on sale at J. Crew last year. I am drooling over these scalloped kitten heels

I received the stationery clutch as a Christmas gift from J. Crew two years ago. While it is no longer available, I am loving this and this



Of course, I popped by my favorite section of Dean & Deluca. 

Have a great week!

xoxo,

Danielle 



4 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love the pop of cognac from your clutch!

    Dana | Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute!! I love that you used three colors that we don't generally think go together!! Great job!!

    Dimples of Dixie`

    ReplyDelete