Tuesday, September 23, 2014

No Shopping September Cravings

I made a pact with one of my friends for "No Shopping September." Although it was tempting to break the pact and I tried to find loop holes, I have stuck to it. Meanwhile, thanks to Pinterest, Instagram, and window shopping at Monkees, I have found a few things that are at the tip top of my wish list. 


Kate Spade launched their new spot on collection and while I love every single piece, this Deco Dot Dorothy Coat has stolen my heart. I was already obsessing and then I saw it posted on History in High Heels and decided it moved from a want to need! 


I found The Providence Story through Instagram and now I want every single Blanket Scarf


I originally saw cute ballet flats on Pinterest but unfortunately, they were at Urban Outfitters which I don't support due to some of their insensitive designs. These by Yosi Samra are even better and I love that they put your initials on them. 


Again with the Tartan scarves but how beautiful is this one by Ralph Lauren


I feel like everyone on Instagram and in the blogger world has one of these Gigi New York clutches and I love this Navy Uber Clutch


I've really embraced leopard this year (remember these flats) but now I would love to add this Tory Burch Infinity Scarf to my collection. 



I've mentioned this Annie Griffin Collection skirt before and am still day dreaming about it. 

I saw this Elizabeth McKay sweater while browsing (no purchases!) at Monkees this weekend. I cannot wait till October! This is another one that I simply.... NEED! 

If anyone is looking for a last minute birthday gift, it's only two days away and I don't mind if my gift comes a few days late! :) 

xoxo,

Danielle


2 comments:

  1. i'mr eally into that tartan scarf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have a feeling this is going to be my fall of tartan! :)

      Delete