Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Outfit: Black & Blue + Bows

I've been waiting for a day chilly enough to wear my Kate Spade Bow Booties and since its the first week of fall, I couldn't think of a better opportunity. 


This silk sleeveless dress is on sale at J.Crew. 


I got these netta booties last fall when Kate Spade did one of their 20% off weekends. One of my favorite purchases, ever. They are back this year and they come in brown too



The black patent leather belt makes for a great closet staple. So many bows including this Kate Spade Ring and similar bracelet. (Have you pick up on how much I love bows yet?)



xoxo,

Danielle

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn! I'm so happy they are back this year! :)

      Delete
  2. It's finally bootie season! Love the cobalt and black combo!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete