Sunday, September 21, 2014

Updates To The Blog!

Last week, I reached out to Carly, one of my favorite bloggers, to seek some advice for how I could update the blog since I have a few exciting things coming up in the next month or two. I was pretty impressed with how quickly she responded and couldn't wait to add her suggestions.

She suggested adding social buttons. Luckily, I found Heart & Arrow's Etsy shop, through Carly, one day this week and decided on the Misty Gray Icons. If you click on each one, you can be directed to my Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin, LinkedIn, and Facebook accounts.


Speaking of, I decided to  make a Facebook Page for Elle Paige & Henry! I've read this is the best way to share posts but hadn't taken the time to create a page for my little blog yet. If you've liked the page already, THANK YOU, if not, please do! It was pretty simple to create except I am embarrassed to say how long I spent crafting the cover photo.



If you're not on Bloglovin, which I strongly recommend if you follow multiple blogs, you can also sign up to get Elle Paige & Henry updates directly to your inbox.


Hopefully, you will follow along on all of my social media accounts! Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!

xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment