Monday, October 27, 2014

Desk Decor

If you follow along on Instagram, I've posted a few pictures of the spectacle that is my desk. I spend anywhere from 40-50 hours there per week so I do my best to make it a happily decorated space. I discovered most of my favorite online decor shops through Instagram and thought I would share my favorites here. 


I love Ashley Brooke Designs, she is all about the #Hustle. I received this mug as a gift. Since I don't drink coffee, I often use it as a vase. 


Charm and Grumption is another favorite. I love her print packages and notepads too. 


Amanda Catherine Designs also has a bunch of prints that I love. Since I have so much cork board space, I love prints. 


Another fun one from The Everygirl


I love Mackenzie's shop, Design Darling. I have the Monogrammed Acrylic Pen Cup and love the Kate Spade Stapler and Mint Julip Cup Vase. 


This tassel garland from Charmingly Kristin was part of my birthday decor but I loved it so much I decided to leave it up all year. 


No desk is complete without an Inslee calendar


I love how bright and colorful Poppin's desk accessories are. 


Push pins can be so boring, I love these gold bow pins from Kate Spade. 


For my notebooks, I use Sugar Paper LA

Happy shopping!

xoxo,

Danielle

1 comment: