Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dreaming of Booties

This past weekend was the first time that it really felt like fall in Charlotte. I was so excited to wear my favorite booties and since they are my only pair, I found myself dreaming and browsing for other possibilities. I shared a few of my favorites below. Am I ready for an investment or should I wait to ask Santa?


Of course, these Kate Spade Lanise Boots are my favorite. They happen to be sold out online, except in my size. I am thinking it may be fate. 


The Bow. I'm in love. 


Tory Burch was having a sale this week with 20% off for Friends and Family. I resisted the urge to splurge on these Fulton Booties but how beautiful are they? 


This Billie Boot in Suede from Madewell is equally as beautiful as the Torys but a bit friendlier to the wallet. 


And what's the point of dreaming without a little Jimmy Choo? I'm in love with these navy and black suede ankle strap boots. 

I promise myself no shopping but if a sale happens to pop up, I am not sure I will be able to resist. 

xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment