Friday, October 17, 2014

Outfit: Feeling Fall

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." 

You've Got Mail is one of my all time favorite movies and that quote just epitomizes fall for me. I love fall. The leaves. The layers. The sweaters. The crisp refreshing air. Back to school. It's like a time for a fresh start and I love it. While I'm not in New York, it's starting to get a little fall-like here in Charlotte. There is a tree outside my apartment that has turned bright orange amongst the shades of tarnishing green and I'm captivated by it everyday. I received this J. Crew skirt from Santa two Christmases ago, but it makes for a great staple every fall. 






Paired with my favorite Madewell Chambray shirt,  a J. Crew Cashmere V Neck Sweater in navy (on sale) and my favorite birthday present from this year, my Ferragamo navy bow flats. (On a serious note, I wear these shoes every other day. I love them. Good thing best friends know how to buy the best gifts.) 

Happy Fa-la la la la la!

xoxo,

Danielle


1 comment:

  1. That quote is spot on and so is this outfit! Love the pretty little details of your necklace and flats!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete