Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hosting a Modern Calligraphy Event at Cottage Chic

Charlotte readers, I am excited to share that I will be hosting a Modern Calligraphy Workshop with Cottage Chic on Sunday December 7th. Lydia Robins Hendrix, who was actually my grand-big in my sorority, will be coming up from Columbia to teach the event. I've heard great things about her past workshops and can't wait to attend one myself.  Cottage Chic is one of my favorite stores in Charlotte and they recently remodeled their store and it's heavenly. They will be offering 15% gifts purchased during the event. I'm sure there is someone on your Christmas List who you can pick up a gift for. Jessica from JJ Horton Photography will be photographing the event and treats will be provided by Hey Sugar Shop


We are offering two sessions, one at 1:00 and one at 3:30 with 15 slots each. Cost to attend is $40 and includes all of the supplies you will need. If you live in the area, or close enough to come for the afternoon, please RSVP to join us for a fun filled holiday celebration!

Can't wait to see you soon!

xoxo,

Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment