Sunday, November 30, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

It will come as no surprise that I LOVE Christmas. I've barely finished my stuffing before I turn into a little elf dancing around in twinkling lights, placing red bows on anything and everything (including Henry), covering every square inch of my apartment in garland, and eating more cookies than Santa on Christmas Eve. 

Ever since I was a little girl, I've always loved picking my Christmas tree. From the moment I would step onto the lot, I had my eyes set on the tallest, fullest tree available. At 26, nothing has changed. Thankfully, my parents were with me to remind me that while I do have high ceilings in my humble apartment, I could not fit a 20 foot tree. I spent about an hour on the lot, pacing, circling, checking, thinking, rethinking, and examining again before deciding on the very first tree I set my eyes on. I also decided this year was the one where I would become a two tree girl. I'm sure it won't be long before I convert my apartment into a Christmas Tree farm. 








Wait until you see the winter wonderland I've converted my apartment into. I will be sharing more pictures this week!

xoxo,
Danielle

2 comments: