Friday, December 12, 2014

Britt Ryan for the Holidays

I certainly have my fair share of holiday dresses but couldn't resist this one from Britt Ryan. I absolutely love her dresses (remember this playful one and this pink one ?) This black lace dress is perfect for holiday parties. I absolutely adore the silk ruffles for the sleeves. Black is such a timeless color that I know I will want to wear it again year after year. There are few other pieces in this collection that I love such as the long sleeve lace and the peplum top. So many perfect holiday options! 




Fortunately for you, Britt Ryan has agreed to give away this dress* to one lucky reader. To enter, simply follow @daniellepleach and @brittryancollection on Instagram and tag one of your friends in the giveaway photo. Winner will be announced on Monday December 15th at noon est. Good Luck!

xoxo,

Danielle

PS. Britt Ryan is currently hosting their Fall Sample Sale! Dresses are $65, Tops $45, and Skirts $40! Sale lasts until Sunday, shop while you can! 

*With limited availability during the holidays, we will be giving away a Size 6 in this dress! 

2 comments: