Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Wish List

The gift guides from bloggers are plentiful this time of the year. Sadly, I'm not the best gift giver. I stress so much over finding the perfect balance between sentimental, personal, and affordable that often times I wait until the last minute and then I'm out of time so I end up purchasing an impulsive present. I do have the best intentions and I guess that is what really matters. 

Fortunately, my shopping list is very small. I have my Mom, Dad, Henry, and a few friends that are easy to buy a simple gift for. Everyone else, gets homemade cookies! 

I do however enjoy all of the gift guides and thought I would share a few of my favorites from my Christmas List this year. Santa takes everything on my list lightly so I will be intrigued to see how good he think's I've been this year. 


Louis Vuitton Coffee Table Book - Glittens - Faux Fur Infiniti Scarf - Earmuffs Cookware Set - Burberry Trench - Cashmere Sweater - Smart TV - Hat - Slippers - Navy Dress - Reflective Hat

xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment