Thursday, December 4, 2014

Decorating for the Holidays

In case you haven't been able to tell from the blog this week, I'm loving Christmas this year more than Buddy the Elf.  I've been on my own for a few years now so I am slowly building my Christmas decor collection and love all of the surprises I find when I unpack my Christmas storage bin each year. (This may be the largest storage bin that I have.) Sadly, I still have a long way to go before I catch up with my mom, but a girl can dream! 


I picked up this wreath when I got my tree. I love the blend of greens used. Its actually heavier than I anticipated so I purchased this wreath holder


I love my little tree. When collecting ornaments, I like for them to be personal. I don't like to go to the store and buy an assortment of ornaments to fill a tree. Each one has a story to me. Either from a trip or was a gift and reminds me of someone special. I clearly have a little nutcracker theme going on and dogs, of course. 




This candle is heavenly. With the candle constantly burning and the two trees, my apartment smells like a pine forest when you walk in and I couldn't be happier. 


I spy a photo bomber. 


Where's the fun without a little mistletoe




The stockings were hung by the wine with care? 





Since I don't have enough sentimental ornaments to fill a full sized tree, I decorate this one in ribbon. 



Recreated this look from my Holiday Pinterest Board


How can you celebrate Christmas without cookies? Love these festive dish towels. Can't wait to start baking Christmas cookies. 


Check out more of my non-decorate apartment tours here, here, here, and here!

xoxo,

Buddy Danielle


3 comments:

  1. Looks so great!! Now come do my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to decorate for you! :) Henry and I will be right there.

      Delete
  2. The decorations are looking so beautiful and attractive. I like all these.Thanks for your post.
    SEO Training Institute in Chennai

    ReplyDelete