Friday, January 23, 2015

Casual Friday

Happy Fri-yay! I recently discovered a new brand that I absolutely adore, Casual Friday. I tend to stay away from most graphic tees. While I love them and often find myself laughing at their catchy, tongue-in-cheek phrases, I unfortunately spent too much of my life decked out in clothing that said "peace, love, & Juicy" and have yet to recover from the trauma instilled from walking around with the word "Juicy" across my behind. 

When my parents were in town a few weeks ago, we stopped into KK Bloom and I spotted a graphic tee that was just made for my mother "caffeine, cupcakes, & chanel." I wasn't considering one for myself until I saw one that said "on a champagne diet." I tried it on and it could have said JUICY across the front and I would have bought it. This sweatshirt is the most comfortable thing I've ever owned. If you remember, I love playing dress up with sweatshirts. I want to wear it everywhere. I haven't gone a splurge yet, but I picked out a few of my favorite from their site. Enjoy! 


The one I picked out for myself. 


My mom picked up this one for herself. 


Seriously, so comfy. 


They had this one in a long sleeve and I tried to convince my mom to get it. She says "shut the front door" a lot. 


The perfect combination? 



They posted this one on the @casualfridayapparel Instagram account this week. Definitely, one for my mother. 

Happy Weekend!

xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment