Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Galentine's Brunch

In anticipation of not having plans this Valentine's Day, I planned a brunch for a few of my favorite girls in Charlotte. Hosting a brunch was actually on my "26 by 26 To Do List" and I sadly, never got around to hosting one. I was always worried about the size of my apartment and how my table only seats four, but by borrowing a few bar stools, I was able to host seven. For the decor, I went on a bit of a pinning spree for my Playing Hostess board on Pinterest and have the Target sale section to thank. I loved hosting the girls and Henry was exhausted from all of the cuteness he displayed. 




Mimosa bar with orange juice & pomegranate juice and strawberries & raspberries. 


How adorable were these heart plates from Target? They were technically salad plates, so a bit small, but good thing we went back for seconds and thirds. 


My friend Caitlin brought this delicious fruit salad and I made my favorite bananas foster french toast recipe. 


Cake batter chocolate chip cookies. I loved decorating these. I gave away all of the extras but they were so delicious! 


Sausage, egg, & cheese casserole and my friend Alexis brought the most delicious bacon, ever! 


Hashbrown casserole. Always more addicting than expected. 


We forgot to take actual people pictures - guess that's a good thing - but I went a little overboard on the pink-ness with my outfit! 

I'm already prepping for next year! 

xoxo,

Danielle

3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the champagne bottles! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete