Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Shop Compliment

Through a recent Instagram round, (you know the ones, tap this photo, click on the account tagged, like their same photo, tap, look who's tagged, and then continue through until you've liked 30 of the same photo and followed 30 new accounts for a chance at a gift card with thousands of other participants) I discovered Shop Compliment. I don't typically participate in the rounds but Charm and Gumption did one and I thought since I love her products so much, I wanted to see who she collaborated with. As I was clicking through, I landed on @shopcompliment 's account and read the description "5% of purchases fund scholarships for underserved girls who dare to dream big." Considering how much I love education, scholarships, and my girls, it was a match made in Instagram heaven.

Not only do I love the account (constant positivity on my newsfeed is definitely a good thing) the jewelry is lovely and I am trying to decide which piece I should treat myself with. I posted a few of my favorites below for myself but I am thinking how perfect these would be for my go to gift in 2015. Also, if you follow along on insta, she's always posting sale opportunities.


kindness necklace


jade long necklace


kimberly short necklace 


the blessed collection: chalcedony necklace 



blue agate long necklace

Thoughts on which one I should purchase? 

xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment