Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Nudes

Now that we are a few days into spring, I am already finding myself ready for a spring wardrobe refresher. Since I've been so good about shopping this year (only purchasing a pair of boots (on SALE), running shoes, and a few winter weather running clothes for the NYC Half) I thought instead of purchasing, I would just do a post of all of the things I would purchase right now if I lived in my own fantasy, unlimited funds world. I am loving nudes and after consulting my closet post eBay shop, I've realized that I am lacking in a few good nude pieces for spring and summer. Nudes for spring? Groundbreaking. I have a pair of nudge wedges and nude bow heels, but I would love a pair of flats and everyone needs a classic nude corss-body bag. 



A girl can dream, right? What are you currently craving? I'd love to hear. 

xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment