Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Laura Grove Design Trunk Show at Monkees of Charlotte

Oh my goodness! I am oh so very excited about the Laura Grove Design Trunk Show at Monkees of Charlotte this upcoming weekend. Laura and I connected through a mutual friend a few months ago and I have been eager for us to collaborate on an event ever since. Once Monkees was decided as the boutique to host the event, I had a real pinch me moment. 


I love Monkees. I honestly think I would be more than content if my entire closet came from Monkees. It's tempting not to spend my entire pay check in that store. Dresses. Sandals. Scarves. Clutches. Tops. Boots. Jewelry. I want it all! 


A few weeks ago, Laura sent me a few of her pieces in preparation for the event. I was in a hurry when I opened the package to go meet a few friends and decided to layer all three pieces she sent me. SO. MANY. COMPLIMENTS. All of her pieces are so unique and handmade that it's hard not to get compliments when you wear them. I spotlighted a different necklace in Friday's post and plan to do one more this week! 


Necklace/ Laura Grove Design 
Tan bone horn from India complimented with fossil beads on a beautiful deerskin leather necklace. 

Outfit/ Monkees of Charlotte 
Alice & Trixie Navy Pants Jumpsuit 
Dolce Vita Black Wedges 


The Event
Saturday, April 18th 
4 - 6 PM 

Join me, Laura, the girls of Monkees, and Jessica from JJ Horton Photography for an afternoon of shopping and champagne fun! Cannot wait! 

Photography/ Jeff Bromfield 

xoxo,

Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment