Sunday, April 26, 2015

Trunk Show Pictures by JJ Horton Photography

If you remember from my postings here, here, and here, I hosted the Laura Grove Designs Trunk Show at Monkees of Charlotte on Saturday, April 18th. The two hours flew by. I felt like I had just arrived when we were packing up the pieces to leave. In case you missed the fun, Jessica, from JJ Horton Photography, was there to capture every moment. We've worked together before (here and here) and I LOVE her work. I was at the event, it was beautiful, but her pictures are stunning. I love the natural light and bright colors she captured so perfectly. Check out the pictures below! 























Thank you to everyone who came to show their support and shop! It was a lovely afternoon. 

xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment