Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What to Wear Wedding Season

Wedding season is upon us. I've had a few friends reach out and ask for advice about what to wear to the various blissful events so I thought I would do a post highlighting some of my current finds. This year, I have zero weddings on the horizon, but last year I had a five so I did a few posts about what I wore here, here, and here. I purchased all of those dresses on sale so I am hopeful that some of these will go on sale too... even if you don't have weddings, some of these would make great closet additions! 

Under $100





Navy Maxi (sale)





Under $300









Navy Maxi ($106)





Under $500




Emerald Racerback (can I pull off Emerald?) 







I'm clearly into the pink trend this year. I prefer to purchase solids over patters, I feel like they are more timeless. Any of these options would go with nude wedges, gold sandals, the options are endless. 

xoxo,

Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment