Thursday, August 13, 2015

A Peek Inside My New York City Apartment

I mentioned earlier this week how I utilized my Dad's camera to discover my immense talent for photography this past weekend. In one day, I snapped over 700 pictures including a little photo tour of my apartment. Now that I've reviewed my work, I've realized photography may remain a hobby as I don't think my pictures are going to published anytime soon. 

About a year ago, I did a series of post offering a tour of my expansive Charlotte abode. In reality, not expansive but when you split the post into four, you can make it appear quite majestic. (Check out this post for links to all of my Charlotte apartment tours.) Fortunately, I had more than needed in Charlotte and was able to bring majority of my belongings with me to New York for an easily furnished apartment. With the hardwood floors, I had to order a few area rugs, which I did 4th of July weekend through Overstock's 75% off sale. Additionally, I opted to sell my sofa and love seat in Charlotte for an upgrade to a sleeper sofa. (Hint: When you visit me, you can sleep on the sleeper sofa instead of snugging up in bed with me and Hens!)  Everything else, you'll recognize from my old place. Without further ado, introducing my NYC apartment! 

















I've trained Henry too well. He spied a camera and instantly started striking poses all over the apartment. Initially, I tried to snap a few without him but decided he added a natural flair of perfection to the photos.

xoxo,

Danielle

3 comments:

  1. Your apartment looks really cozy, Danielle! I love its style, and the lights are great too. And your dog, Henry, seems like a model for striking a pose in every picture. Haha! I hope you're having a great time there! Have a great day! :)

    Ronnie Hogan @ Sycamore Terrace Temecula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really inspiration work out you have share with us .
    its pretty decorate i like your choice and you have great ideas in mind .
    i get lots of things to see this post thanks .


    Student accommodation in Preston | Student accommodation close to UCLAN
    Warehouse apartments

    ReplyDelete