Thursday, October 22, 2015

Don't You Love New York in the Fall?

I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. Aside from watching You've Got Mail consistently, I've been falling in love all over again with New York this fall. I walk as much as possible crunching on every leaf I see. I get a bit carried away with my layers. And, I haven't had the window units on for a few weeks now! (Yay! More spending money!)

One of the happiest perks of living in New York City is living so close to one of my best friends, Krista. We haven't lived in the same city since 2007 and we had become quite accustomed to rare, twice yearly weekends. Now, we can casually meet up in Central Park in the afternoon, brunch away any time, and obsess over The Real Housewives of Orange County from the same couch. While I know we will never be fifteen again where are worlds revolved around each other, it's so fun to be reunited with my best friend! 

In the spirit of fall, I fell in love (deeply) with a few pieces from Tory Burch during a Labor Day weekend shopping trip with Geales. Thankfully, my birthday is in September (and I'm quite spoiled) so I've been living in this fa-la-la-la outfit. Krista and I went to brunch last Saturday and with a 20 minute wait, what better way to spend it then a mini photoshoot on the street?  





ME



KRISTA
my little Madewell model


What's more perfectly fall than an Apple Cider Bellini with a cinnamon stick? Oh my yummsicles!


A throwback to our former modeling days at the ripe age of eleven (we may have been twelve, we do have braces after all.) Back when we would use my mom's zoom camera and ride our bikes to the CVS to develop the roll of film in one-hour so we could immediately cut the photos and create a lovely design for the #sassysistasnotebook. 

xoxo,

Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment